Electricians – all levels
What We Are Looking For
- hard working journeyman and apprentice electricians
- ambitious, attention to detail, growth mindset
- efficient self starter who also has leadership abilities and experience
- experience in both residential and commercial projects
- experience in managing teams on both residential and commercial projects
- possess valid class 5 drivers licence and a vehicle
Why Work With Wicks
- stable full time hours, the opportunity for overtime and paid breaks
- systematized approach to training, projects and growth within the company
- interesting and diverse projects of all sizes in both residential and commercial settings
- work alongside the City’s top builders and contractors in an engaging and organised setting
- great supportive working environment within a company growing fast
- great communication and mentorship with our foreman and project manager’s
- bi-annual guaranteed profit sharing for the entire team
- full benefits package
Working with the Wicks Team
We are a team of highly motivated professional electricians specializing in a wide range of residential and commercial electrical work in Vancouver and the Greater Vancouver Area. We are focused on building the best electrical contracting team this City has ever seen by maintaining an industry leading level of quality of work and customer service and by hiring top notch electricians.
With a growing team of 15+ electricians we are able to tackle substantial projects while maintaining a healthy small business type culture. Join a company you can be proud of. We are Vancouver’s highest rated electrical contractor and recent recipients of Best Company in BC through Small Business BC.
We are looking to hire hard working electrical apprentices and Journeyman Electricians to train through our proven and supportive systems into excelling project foremen and project managers. Stop your job search and start your career with Wicks.