Working Together Through COVID-19
These are uncertain and difficult times for everyone. However we are going to get through them together. As conditions continue to evolve, we want you to know that Wicks Electric is prioritizing the health and safety of our team, clients and suppliers while staying committed to providing top quality electrical work.
We are taking all the recommended precautions as we stay informed on best practices day by day. As directed by health Canada we are taking the following precautions:
- only team members with 0 symptoms are permitted in the field
- maintaining a minimum social distance of 6’ on site
- frequent hand washing and sanitizing
- our electricians are supplied with gloves and masks
Our top priority is the health and safety of our team, clients and suppliers. Secondly, we are focused on continuing to service our clients and partners. We want you to know that Wicks Electric will continue to be committed to:
- servicing our clients needs however they need us, especially for seniors and those in need of electrical systems that keep them fed, warm and safe
- providing advice, estimates and budgets while limiting in person meetings, utilizing Zoom and Face-time meetings
- providing updates for our team and network of educational resources, best practices and medical equipment as they become available to us
- maintaining a supportive environment for our staff and keeping them employed so they can support their families
The government has made construction a priority to keep active during this time to help keep the economy functioning. While practicing the recommended safety protocol set out to combat COVID-19, the Wicks Office Team will continue to work from home and our electricians on sites; providing the same industry leading quality and customer service standards you know us for. If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out. We’re all in this together.